It's not the weight but the intensity of training.
Ha, thank you Jeremy.
I'm going to die soon. The monsoon season is going to kill me. Back aches and bruises everywhere. Dammit, I'm going to sail three races a day and for the rest of the races I'm going to turn turtle and sit on the hull and watch my life go by. That's what I'm going to do for Byte Champs. Nyahaha Or I can easily be like Val and OCS Black Flag. It amazes me how she can do that.
No, I cannot do that. I must sail with this*pumps fist into heart*. When Isaac kept doing that, I was thinking, is he talking about heart or the RI badge on his shirt. And if he was talking about the latter, damn, I don't have it. All I have is that bloody IJ badge on that disgusting Blue house shirt. There's no effing way I'm going to sail with IJ in my mind,
Wth am I talking about. Nevermind, I had a wierd dream /nightmare last night.
Ia megerunkan.
Why am I suddenly spealing in Malay? Oh yes, there's a possibility that I might not have Cikgu next year. One half is going to get Cikgu Zu, and it better not be mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home